Consultant Fellows offer a bespoke service, tailoring learning interventions to meet your needs and those of your staff and students.
Consultant Fellows operate within Royal Literary Fund guidelines for good practice, but act as independent consultants.
Visit the Finding the right person page and contact one or more Consultants that best fit your enquiry. Examples of activities they facilitate include:
- essay-writing workshops for undergraduates: 1-2 hour, half-day, full-day or longer
- immersives: extending over 2 days or more and providing a blend of in-depth group work combined with one-to-one guidance
- one- to two-day workshops aimed at increasing the quality and quantity of publications for staff and postgraduates
- conference presentations or keynote speeches
- workshops for international students, helping them adapt to UK academic writing practices
If you are unsure what kind of learning intervention would be most appropriate, discuss your requirements. Consultant Fellows are prepared for your exploratory enquiries.
Consultants provide a a fully-rounded service, from first contact to embedding the learning in staff or student work practices. They are committed to ensuring the best possible service to clients. Consultants maintain long-term contact with universities, shaping learning interventions that evolve year on year.
The CF programme is committed to evidence-based good practice. It collaborates with researchers at Coventry and Oxford Brookes universities to test the efficacy of CF interventions.